Episode 2. How technology changed how we communicate
September 17, 2019
In this episode, I invited Atish Kalyan, a founder and principal developer of a software consultancy company Monad Labs. We discussed how technology changed on how we communicate in business and how to manage a huge informational overload.
- 2 major developments that changed how we communicate in business & positive results due to that.
- How topology of companies changed with the internet and smartphones.
- Struggles and downsides managing technologies.
- The issue of E-mail and informational overload.
- The problem of “presenteeism” and what it is.
- Multitasking and how it impacts different generations.
- How technologies and communication tools are shifting with Millenials and Generation Z coming into the workforce.
- Is e-mail dead?
- How e-mail is unique from other modern communication platforms.
- How and when to choose the best communication medium.
- How it can feel lonely in high positions with the overload of information.
- Tips on how to catch up with the increasing amount of technologies and how to cope with the overflow of information.
- What is the solution for the future?
- What are arising technologies on how we will communicate in business?
- The advantages of disengaging from technology.
Useful links & articles:Support the show